Coronavirus Travel Insurance - Covid-19 Cover
All travel insurance policies from insurewithease.com include Emergency Medical Expenses and Repatriation, (bringing you home), when medically necessary, if you contract Covid-19 abroad, as well as Cancellation if you, or anyone insured on the policy, test positive for Covid-19 before you travel.
We can cover you to travel provided the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is not advising against all, or all but essential travel to your destination.
Please check the latest advice before you travel. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Cover for Covid-19 is included on all policies, here are the details:
If you contract Covid-19 abroad our policies provide the following cover:
- Emergency medical treatment and repatriation, when medically necessary, if you contract Covid-19 whilst abroad.
- Cover for additional accommodation & transport costs (limits apply) if you are unable to return home due to contracting Covid-19 and being told to self-isolate abroad.
If you contract Covid-19 before you travel, our policies provide cancellation in the following circumstances:
- if you, anyone insured on the policy, or a travel companion catch Covid-19 within 14 days of your trip starting.
- if you, anyone insured on the policy, or a household member have to self-isolate at home due to Covid-19.
- if you, anyone insured on the policy, or a family member are hospitalised or die due to Covid-19.
Our policies will not provide any cover if:
- You travel to a destination where the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is advising against all, or all but essential travel.
Our policies do not provide cover for:
- Cancellation caused by a change to FCDO or government travel advice, other than as a result of fire, earthquake, storm, flood, riot or civil unrest.
- Cancellation if your travel provider cancels or postpones your trip.
- Denied entry to the country or territory you are travelling to.
Check the latest information:
Government COVID-19 travel advice
Check the latest advice for travel and Covid-19
FCDO advice for your destination
Find out whether the FCDO is advising against travel for your destination, as well as the rules and restrictions when you arrive, including entry requirements.
Making travel insurance easy
Buying travel insurance is easy with insurewithease.com. We provide a full range of travel insurance policies for families, couples and individual holiday makers.
- Choose from 3 levels of travel insurance cover to suit your budget
- Great deals for families and couples on the same travel insurance policy
Travel insurance - cover & benefits
- Medical expenses and repatriation up to £10 million
- 24 hour worldwide emergency medical assistance
- Cancellation cover up to £7,500 (Platinum Cover)
- Baggage and personal possessions up to £2,500 (Platinum Cover)
Travel insurance for UK Residents
Insurewithease.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance for UK residents travelling all over the world.
You must have been resident in the UK for no less than 6 months, have a permanent UK address and be registered with a UK GP.
We can offer individual, couple, family and group travel insurance policies.
Please note. Our travel insurance will not provide cover if you are travelling against UK Government advice. Please check the latest advice before you travel. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice