Flexible Travel Insurance
Whether you're booking a last minute break or planning a holiday for next year, we understand that things can change.
That's why we are flexible.
If you need to change the dates or destination of your trip, we can move your single trip insurance to match.
The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.
Making travel insurance easy
Buying travel insurance is easy with insurewithease.com. We provide a full range of travel insurance policies for families, couples and individual holiday makers.
- Choose from 3 levels of travel insurance cover to suit your budget
- Great deals for families and couples on the same travel insurance policy
Travel insurance - cover & benefits
- Medical expenses and repatriation up to £10 million
- 24 hour worldwide emergency medical assistance
- Cancellation cover up to £7,500 (Platinum Cover)
- Baggage and personal possessions up to £2,500 (Platinum Cover)
Travel Insurance for UK Residents
Insurewithease.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance for UK residents travelling all over the world.
You must have been resident in the UK for no less than 6 months, have a permanent UK address and be registered with a UK GP.
We can offer individual, couple, family and group travel insurance policies.
Please note. Our travel insurance will not provide cover if you are travelling against UK Government advice. Please check the latest advice before you travel. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice