Travel News » August 2017

24/08/2017 -

Brexit: Do I still need an EHIC?

Yes you should still carry an EHIC if you are travelling within the EEA. Nothing will change with regards to this until the UK actually leaves the EU in March 2019
01/08/2017 -

Travel Insurance Cover for Strikes customers who have booked their trip and bought a travel insurance policy before a strike is announced will have cover under the travel delay section of their travel insurance in the event that their flight is delayed by strike action.

Get a Quote

News Archive

News Search